With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Monday, December 29, 2014

Peace (Dusty Attic/ Meg's Garden)

Another holiday layout featuring beautiful Meg's Garden Christmas papers and lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard.

click on images for larger views

On the "peace" mini word from the pack #2 (DA0476) and the "nameplate" #6 (DA0872), I painted them with "navajo white" paint (DA0903) and topped with german glitter glass and diamond dust glass.
  
On the "corner flourish" #1 (DA0628), I also used the white paint and topped with coloured glitter glass, but with a little less coverage than above. I wanted the gorgeous flowers and sprays to stand out against the pretty flourish.

1 comment:

Dolores Delgado said...

Instead of getting a loan, I got my already programmed blank ATM card to withdraw a maximum of $1,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mr Mike is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other people pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. Just send him an email : blankatm156@gmail.com